Acceptable Use Policy
By using the services provided on the nicnames.com website, you affirm and guarantee that you will not engage in any illegal activities or use the services in a manner that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
You also affirm and guarantee that the content you place on our network and the domain names you register through our services will not contain or resolve to websites hosted elsewhere that contain illegal activities, prohibited content, or links to similar sites.
Illegal activities and prohibited content include but are not limited to:
- Depicting minors engaged in any activity of a sexual nature or that may harm minors;
- Misleading or deceiving minors into viewing sexually explicit material;
- Attempting to defraud members of the public in any way (e.g., "phishing" sites);
- Sending unsolicited commercial email (SPAM) or email that violates applicable laws or customary acceptable use of internet connections, including but not limited to the transmission of child pornography;
- Content that is hateful, defamatory, derogatory, or bigoted based on racial, ethnic, or political grounds, or that may cause or incite injury, damage, or harm of any kind to any person or entity;
- Content that is threatening, invades another person's privacy or property rights, or is otherwise in breach of any duty owed to a third party;
- Infringing the trademark, copyright, patent rights, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights or any other legal rights of Nicnames, Inc or any third party;
- Violating any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- Promoting, being involved in, or assisting in the conduct of an illegal activity of any kind or promoting business opportunities or investments that are not permitted under applicable law;
- Advertising or offering for sale any goods or services that are unlawful or in breach of any national or international law or regulation;
- Advertising or offering for sale any goods or services that the advertiser does not have the legal right to sell;
- Linking to or being associated with the sale, promotion, or distribution of prescription medication that violates any applicable law or regulation; and
- Unauthorized transfer of a domain(s) from an ICANN accredited Registrar, another nicnames.com account, or Registered Domain Holder.
If you violate any of the above provisions or engage in any other misleading or illegal activities, we may suspend, cancel, transfer, or modify your use of services or individual domain names provided by Nicnames, Inc without prior notice to you.
Please note that no fees will be refunded if any of the activities mentioned above, or any other inappropriate or illegal activities, result in the suspension, transfer, or other such loss of your domain name.