Domain .repair supports latin letters and does not support international symbols (cyryllic).
Minimum number of symbols is 3, maximum number is 63.
For more information on the specific details of private registration for domain names, refer to the regulations in the .REPAIR Domain Policy.
Buy Your .repair Domain
NicNames offers a rewards program for customers, enabling more affordable domain registrations. The cost of a .repair domain varies based on your account plan and the number of cashback coins available for additional discounts. Join our referral program to boost your bonuses. Additionally, transfer your domain to us and receive a 15% cashback for any successful incoming transfer.
To view prices including your personal discounts, please sign in.
If your business is all about fixing things, then having a .REPAIR domain name could be the perfect fit. It is a domain extension that is specifically designed to cater to those in the repair industry, helping them stand out from the rest of the competition.
Gone are the days wherein repair shops can only settle for a generic domain name. With .REPAIR, they can now personalize their website and make it clear what their business is all about. Here are some ways to use the .REPAIR domain zone:
- Use it for your auto shop's website, and let car owners know that you specialize in car repairs.
- Create a website for your plumbing business. With a .REPAIR domain name, customers will know exactly what services you offer.
- Use it for your gadget repair business, and make it clear that you specialize in fixing electronic devices.
- Create a website for your furniture repair service, and let customers know that you're the expert in fixing their old or broken furniture.
- Use it for your home renovation business and showcase your ability to fix anything in a home.
The .REPAIR domain zone was created in 2013, and it is managed by Binky Moon, LLC. The administrative and technical contacts of the .REPAIR domain are Donuts Inc.'s Vice President of Engineering and Senior Director of DNS Infrastructure Group, respectively.
Getting a .REPAIR domain name is not only a great branding strategy, but it can also boost your search engine ranking. By using a domain name that is specific to your industry, you're more likely to rank higher in local search results and attract the right customers.
If you're in the repair industry and you're looking to make a strong online presence, getting a .REPAIR domain name is definitely worth considering. It's a great way to create a memorable domain name, establish your brand, and make it clear what your business is all about. So why wait? Get your .REPAIR domain name today.