Domain .parts supports latin letters and does not support international symbols (cyryllic).
Minimum number of symbols is 3, maximum number is 63.
For more information on the specific details of private registration for domain names, refer to the regulations in the .PARTS Domain Policy.
Check domain in the .parts extension
Buy Your .parts Domain
NicNames offers a rewards program for customers, enabling more affordable domain registrations. The cost of a .parts domain varies based on your account plan and the number of cashback coins available for additional discounts. Join our referral program to boost your bonuses. Additionally, transfer your domain to us and receive a 15% cashback for any successful incoming transfer.
To view prices including your personal discounts, please sign in.
The .PARTS domain zone is a versatile domain extension that is perfect for businesses that cater to those looking for parts, accessories, and related items. The domain zone offers a unique way to stand out from the rest of the competition while also providing a memorable domain name that is easy to remember.
Benefits of .PARTS Domain Zone
- Allows businesses to showcase their products and services in a more specific and targeted way.
- Offers a memorable and easy-to-remember domain name that can help increase brand awareness.
- Helps businesses differentiate themselves from competitors and stand out in search engine results.
- Provides a clear indicator of the type of business being run, making it easy for potential customers to find what they need.
- Allows businesses to create a clear and concise domain name that is easy to remember and spell.
Ways to Use .PARTS Domain Zone
- Auto parts and accessories retailers can use the .PARTS domain zone to create specialized websites that cater to specific types of cars or vehicles, such as truckparts.parts or motorbike.parts.
- Manufacturers of parts and accessories for businesses can create a domain name that is targeted towards their specific products, such as hydraulic.parts or pneumatic.parts.
- Repair shops can create websites that are specific to the type of repair work they specialize in, such as brake.parts or engine.parts.
- Online marketplaces can use the domain zone to create specialized marketplaces that cater to different types of parts and accessories, such as 4x4.parts or atv.parts.
- Bloggers or influencers in the auto or repair industry can create a more memorable and specialized domain name, such as DIYcar.parts or cargeek.parts.
The .PARTS domain zone was created on February 6, 2014, and is managed by Binky Moon, LLC. The whois server for the domain zone is whois.nic.parts, and it provides registration information for the domain zone. With its unique and specific domain name, businesses can stand out from the competition and establish themselves as experts in their field while also making it easy for customers to find what they need.